Ce/ISO China Mixing Compulsory

Get a quotation
I am interested in , the capacity is . This equipment will be used in (country). My name is , my Email is , my phone number is . Please send me detailed quotation list!
Ce Mixer Factory, Custom Ce Mixer OEM/ODM ... - made-in-china.com

Ce/ISO China High Quality Mixing Compulsory Industrial Concrete Mixer Unit Price: US $ 4000-7000 / Piece Min. Order: 1 Piece

Learn More
China Patent Ce & ISO Certification Js750 Concrete Mixer ...

Js750 Concrete Mixer, Grouting Pump, Portable Mixer manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Patent Ce & ISO Certification Js750 Concrete Mixer Grouting Pump Portable Mixer for Hot Sale EU, MB1500 20m3/H China Construction Ready Mix Mobile Concrete Mixing Plants, 20m3/H Mobile Concrete Batch Plant for Road Construction and so on.

Learn More
Standards & certifications for exporting to China

The Chinese quality standardsconsist of both mandatory and voluntary versions. Around 85% of all national standards are mandatory and the remaining 15% is voluntary. All companies are obliged to follow mandatory standards and those make sure that your products are safe to use and not harmful to neither people nor properties. You can diverge from competitors if you implement voluntary standards, hence make your products more competitive. Be sure to confirm the standards required for your products

Learn More
Worldwide Conformity Certification - Certification Experts

The CCC mark, which is being used since the 1st of May 2002, is a compulsory legal safety and quality mark for electrical, electronic and many other products that are being sold in China and consolidates the existence of CCIB and CCEE in one conformity assessment.

Learn More
Js500 Iso Compulsory Concrete Mixing Machine

CE Certificated JS2000 Compulsory China Concrete Mixer Machine. we successfully passed ce certificate and iso 9001 pld JS2000 Compulsory China Concrete Mixer Machine. ce approved js500 concrete mixing plant . ISOu0026CE approved high quality foam concrete mixing machine.

Learn More
Leave a Comment